What's for dinner tonight? Dinner ideas?

Oh yeah!

1606176026352.png

it's a little weird cuz his bottle looks like it has a diff name on it... but that's gotta be it

it's a little weird cuz his bottle looks like it has a diff name on it... but that's gotta be it
I am always interested in new rubs and how they are made.
Not sure if this recipe is even close to what the one you have is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-171924_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-171924_Dropbox.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 36
In studying the photo I think that it is this one, and not Rib-Tickler....
1606181118633.png

Y'all were right. It was NOT Rib Tickler, but a different rub from Williams. My local HEB used to carry it and several months ago I could not find any online. Thanks for the link Rusty Jake. I just ordered some.

The BBQ Spice is very good, but the Rib Tickler is quite a bit sweeter and is awesome on ribs, pork tenderloin and WINGS. I highly recommend it.

Ok folks, Tonight was easy peasy! Nothing is more simple than pork tenderloin. Rub those pork tenderloins with your favorite rub and keep in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Fire up the Traeger to 375 and grill for 20 minutes, then flip and grill for another 10 minutes and here is what you get.

Pork Tenderloin 1.jpeg

You want to cook to an internal 140 degrees so by the time you slice, you end up with this. Be sure to serve with Raspberry Chipotle dipping sauce because everyone will love you if you do. :)

Pork Tenderloin 2.jpeg

Dang sure looks good! Friday cant get here fast enough...lol

Skinless legs powered with Holy Cow... love that pepper

Just put on with Traeger @ 190° as long as it takes IMO

20201202_142550.jpg

WOW ... Holy Cow is some wicked stuff on Chik legs

20201202_174103.jpg

Costco had issues supplying beef back when the WuFlu stuff started, so they started selling individually cryovac wrapped NY Strips (kinda skinny aren't they) . SWMBO pulled them out of the freezer and now they are in for a smoke bath at 175 degrees before searing. Got the FireBoard set to text me when they hit 110 internal before I sear them on GrillGrates on the gasser. That's the Traeger Temp showing.

Check out the progress at https://share.fireboard.io/D3062E

NY Strips Smoke Bath.jpeg

Costco had issues supplying beef back when the WuFlu stuff started, so they started selling individually cryovac wrapped NY Strips (kinda skinny aren't they) . SWMBO pulled them out of the freezer and now they are in for a smoke bath at 175 degrees before searing. Got the FireBoard set to text me when they hit 110 internal before I sear them on GrillGrates on the gasser. That's the Traeger Temp showing.

Check out the progress at https://share.fireboard.io/D3062E

View attachment 3314
Thats pretty neat, i didnt know you could share live cooks.

Thats pretty neat, i didnt know you could share live cooks.
I thought that was a cool feature too. Plus, the FireBoard will email and/or text you alerts in addition to the app when max or min temps are reached. Now, if only their probes were wireless, I'd be in BBQ heaven.

I thought that was a cool feature too. Plus, the FireBoard will email and/or text you alerts in addition to the app when max or min temps are reached. Now, if only their probes were wireless, I'd be in BBQ heaven.
I actually like the wires........that way i don't lose them.😁

Back