Traeger Email - Your Month in Review

primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Media
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
Anyone else receive an email with the total cook time? The average cook time is way off!

traeger-cook-time.png

They can't get their probes to work with any sense of accuracy, doubt we can expect any better from their telemetry and accuracy in time😁🤣
If they expand on that and allow you to participate in the data so you can log cooks somehow it may be useful

They can't get their probes to work with any sense of accuracy, doubt we can expect any better from their telemetry and accuracy in time😁🤣
If they expand on that and allow you to participate in the data so you can log cooks somehow it may be useful

It would be neat if there was a way we could tie that information into a members profile on the forum.

This is what I got, but I had no "level" assigned

1618430908289.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to wonder what qualifies their assessment between master and intermediate, and whatever other levels they have.
Best have a multiple cook master level for @Timmy

I guess they are testing new features that can be improved upon and maybe one day it'll evolve into a useful tool.

Traeger knows how to email????

I think they misspelled MEISTER. 🤣 Kinda spooky they are data mining our time spent grilling.

View attachment 5093

Spooky? That's nothing, my email said "looks like you overcooked the pork belly and BTW, that's a nice apron!".

Heck, they can't connect half the time so how did they get that tiny spy camera to work?!

They didn't even remember my name!!!! What are you beeetchin about!!!!

I made it easy for them....I didn't cook on the Traeger last month. Maybe they can tap into my Fireboard Drive and follow my progress over there

Shhhhh, It's my secret to crispy skinned chicken with smoked flavor. Cooking 🐔 on the Kamado at 350°-375°F.

Shhhhh, It's my secret to crispy skinned chicken with smoked flavor. Cooking 🐔 on the Kamado at 350°-375°F.
and Traeger don't track that!!!!

Back