What's cooking today? 🔥 Pics are necessary!

I used a Kinder brand BBQ sauce (this one was sugar free, for the GF who is on keto), and added Baby Ray's wing sauce (0 carbs) to it to add some heat/spice to the sauce and a tablespoon of butter to up the fat content for the GF. Butter probably isn't needed. I just added the baby rays till I got the flavor and heat in the sauce that we wanted.
I didn't sauce them on the grill, they were tossed in a bowl before serving.
Great. Thanks! I've wanted to try Baby Ray's Wing Sauce for a while - so this may be the time. Last year I picked up a jar of Mango Habanero at the grocery that had a good punch too; I may pick up a fresh jar.
Thanks again for the info !
-PH

I used a Kinder brand BBQ sauce (this one was sugar free, for the GF who is on keto), and added Baby Ray's wing sauce (0 carbs) to it to add some heat/spice to the sauce and a tablespoon of butter to up the fat content for the GF. Butter probably isn't needed. I just added the baby rays till I got the flavor and heat in the sauce that we wanted.

Great suggestion! Applying sauce on the grill can make a sticky mess on the grates and drip tray.

I just made another batch last night, tossed in Buff Wild wings sauce which isn't bad in the carb area at all!!! I am so hooked on this method. And when Walmart sells bags of these for pretty cheap, I'm all in.

Pork Loin Rib Roast on the Kamado
Have some cream cheese on there for a stuffed pepper dish for tomorrow

I called an auditable and went with the Meat Church Japanese BBQ wing recipe since I already had all the ingredients. Started on the smoker for 2 hrs at 250°F and then moved them onto the gasser for a minute per side to crisp up the skin. I even dressed them up with some scallions and sesame seeds (I think I've been watching too many cooking vids on YouTube!) Came out great! Took them as an app to a friends BBQ last night - everyone loved them! Recommended!
-PH

IMG_2686.jpeg

Stuffed peppers and another round of the bacon wrapped, stuffed onion rings (addicted to them)
I did some of the peppers with rice and then some with riced cauliflower for keto. Filling also had taco seasoned ground beef and onion, shredded cheese and smoked cream cheese with jalapeño and some Mexican green salsa.
20240901_163141.jpg20240901_174629.jpg
20240901_174852.jpg20240901_175126.jpg20240901_175225.jpg20240901_175332.jpg

appl.gif
goodjob.gif
cheers.gif

Ribeye for steak night.

Also the other night I made homemade mozzarella sticks. Fried them outside so I’m calling this a valid addition to the thread. Also grilled some chicken on Weber, topped with homeade marinade and fresh grated cheese and put under the broiler until the cheese for where I wanted it.

Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpeg
    IMG_4467.jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4470.jpeg
    IMG_4470.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4471.jpeg
    IMG_4471.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 9
Ribeye for steak night.

Also the other night I made homemade mozzarella sticks. Fried them outside so I’m calling this a valid addition to the thread. Also grilled some chicken on Weber, topped with homeade marinade and fresh grated cheese and put under the broiler until the cheese for where I wanted it.
Nice char on that steak. The mozzarella sticks and chicken look great too

Brisket Time

Attachments

• IMG_4515.jpeg
    IMG_4515.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4514.jpeg
    IMG_4514.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 6
And it’s on

Attachments

• IMG_4517.jpeg