Help! what is the best vacuum to clean your grill?

aarieas

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 570
Any suggestions on how to clean my grill? I am told to get a wet/dry vac...

Thanks all!
Anthony

I got a Dewalt really cheap, there are many different types you can get.
Here is mine, other may give you better options.
146B8AB9-8F23-4376-9D95-47E7CE232C64.jpeg

Doesn't have to be a WET/dry... but it should have a BAG filter which is better for ASH.

The BUCKET HEAD from HomeDepot has been posted here a hundred times... and for the bucket get the CLEAR smaller one from the paint dept

Any suggestions on how to clean my grill? I am told to get a wet/dry vac...

Thanks all!
Anthony

Hey Anthony, Check out this thread for some good solutions:

This would be something to considering depending on how much you want to spend.

Hey Anthony, Check out this thread for some good solutions:

This would be something to considering depending on how much you want to spend.

That is a good vac for sure, I came close to clicking the 'submit' button last fall for deer season, we heat with a big ass wood stove and it needs cleaning out a lot!!! I might pony up this year for this one...

Thanks! I was thinking maybe more all purpose...for like my fire place too...

1622568258449.png
I also have been using the Stinger for 2+ years. cost is about $35. It stores in my grill cabinet.

HD Bucket Head and HD bucket. Under $30. Nice bang for the buck and you can order the bags on eBay cheap.

I’ve done fine with a 30 year old Sears Craftsman wet/dry shop-vac. It has the bag filter Slim mentioned. Not sure you need anything special.
Me also, it has a red 5 gal bucket that the head locks on to ( not a standard bucket, 2.5 inch hose. Has to live in the garage… to big to fit in the smoker ahead….

Me also, it has a red 5 gal bucket that the head locks on to ( not a standard bucket, 2.5 inch hose. Has to live in the garage… to big to fit in the smoker ahead….
go get the 3 gal bucket at home depot, you will never fill a 5 gal anyway

Back