[poll] Who's purchasing the new Timberline?

Who's purchasing the new Timberline

• Yes - Timberline XL

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Yes - Timberline

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters
I had nothing but problems with the XL. Temperatures set on the controller were never accurate - in some cases off by over 100 degrees. Traeger will not accept readings from third party thermometers and refused to provide support while telling me I was wrong. They had readings from my cooks where I supposedly smoked a brisket at 420 degrees for 4 hours, while I actually had to set it at 425 to get 300. See image attached. I ended up shit-canning this grill and gave it to the store I bought my Yoder YS640s from in exchange for the pizza oven accessory. I will never buy anything from Traeger again. Their Chinese made grills cut all corners and their support is non-existent.

Attachments

• 20231217_094803.jpg
    20231217_094803.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 15
i love the positive temperature that i get from my timberland XL . I bought my first Traeger in 1994 ,built in Mt Angle Oregon. since then i have bought over 7 Traeger grills for myself and for my kids. Everyone of those grills still are smoking Today. Yes I am a brand loyalist because they have never let me down. I wish they would come back to the USA to be produced, if you remember it was the JERK Terry Bradshaw that had a big hand moving Trauger production offshore. The Traeger family are in Salem Oregon area and all Firefighters.

Back