Member's Mark Pro Series Pellet Grill at Sam's Club

GrillMeister

⚒️ Moderator
Staff member
Media
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 885, Century 22, BGEx2, GMG Davey Crockett
Saw this at Sam's Club today for $499 including the cover. Sheesh. Looks like a great deal and it's insulated. The walls and door are about an inch thick. When my Century 22 rusts out, I make take a look at one of these. If it every goes on sale for $399, then I'm snagging one and sticking it in the garage as my spare for that price.

Description​

Take the guesswork out of outdoor cooking with Member's Mark Pro Series Pellet grill. Low n’ slow brisket, ribs, or mac n’ cheese, have never been easier. Count on precise temperatures and perfect wood-fired flavor in every meal. The large, LED PID controller ensures precise temperatures every time you fire it up, with all the essential and convenient features that you need. This is wood-fired flavor made easy. A powerful temperature range of 180° to 500° F is fueled by 100%-natural hardwood BBQ pellets loaded into the large 24 lb. hopper, to provide hours of uninterrupted cooking.

Cook for a Crowd​

With 1035 square inches, on three tiers of the heavy gauge porcelain-coated cooking grates, Member's Mark Pro Series Pellet Grill offers more than enough space to cook for a family or large gathering. The fully insulated lid and firebox lock in heat for optimal efficiency and temperature maintenance, in any season. Two meat probes, a large folding prep table, a large capacity hopper with a viewing window, and convenient pellet removal for a quick flavor change, are just a few of the features that will ensure you craft perfect meals every time you grill. The Pro Series Pellet Grill will not just deliver on performance, but also on the strength and durability you need for all-weather cooking.

Specifications​

• Fully insulated lid and firebox for all-season cooking
  • 3-tier heavy gauge porcelain-coated cooking grates are easy to clean and durable
  • Total Cooking Area: 1034 sq. in.
  • 24 lb. hopper capacity with viewing window
  • Large LED, PID digital controller with set temperature, timer, dual meat probe temperature readout, prime function and more
  • Includes 2 meat probes to provide accurate internal temperature monitoring for doneness.
  • Convenient large capacity folding side shelf for prepping and serving meals
  • Temperature ranges from 180 to 500 degrees F.
  • Easy hopper cleanout for cleaning or changing pellets
  • Large wheels and casters for easy mobility across any patio or deck
  • Convenient, side accessible grease catch
  • Includes a custom grill cover

Assembled Size​

55.83" x 28.15" x 48.03"
156.5 lbs

1650049224315.png

1650049644630.png

WOW!!!! I mean WOW, that's impressive. I'll go take a look when I'm there next.

Impressive

Smoking on mine now. Bought it a couple weeks ago for 289. Don’t trust the built in temp probe for ambient temp. It’ll tell you far hotter than reality.

I am a complete newbie to smokers of any kind. Sam's Club have these for sale in my area for $199.99 so I scooped one up the other day and am using it for the first time right now on a turkey breast.
This is what I've learned so far. This thing is completely inconsistent at holding a set temperature. I set it to 230F and it will fluctuate from 250-310F. Reading the manual I finally tried the "SMOKE" setting which is basically setting the temp to 200F or below and changing the P setting(P!, P2, P3). Doing this takes the automatic temp control out of the equation and it relies only on the speed of the auger feed which is determined by the P setting. P1 being the fastest down to P3 which is slowest. When in the smoke setting is the only time the P values are relevant. Since I've changed this the display says that it's down to 225F. Like I said, I'm a rookie at smoking but I have figured this out.
From what I've read around the internet when you use this for straight up grilling it does well.
Smoke wise I'm impressed by the amount of smoke that it does produce. The pellets I bought are what Sam's Club was selling. I'm sure that their might be a better brand but getting started it's what I've got.

I am a complete newbie to smokers of any kind. Sam's Club have these for sale in my area for $199.99 so I scooped one up the other day and am using it for the first time right now on a turkey breast.
This is what I've learned so far. This thing is completely inconsistent at holding a set temperature. I set it to 230F and it will fluctuate from 250-310F. Reading the manual I finally tried the "SMOKE" setting which is basically setting the temp to 200F or below and changing the P setting(P!, P2, P3). Doing this takes the automatic temp control out of the equation and it relies only on the speed of the auger feed which is determined by the P setting. P1 being the fastest down to P3 which is slowest. When in the smoke setting is the only time the P values are relevant. Since I've changed this the display says that it's down to 225F. Like I said, I'm a rookie at smoking but I have figured this out.
From what I've read around the internet when you use this for straight up grilling it does well.
Smoke wise I'm impressed by the amount of smoke that it does produce. The pellets I bought are what Sam's Club was selling. I'm sure that their might be a better brand but getting started it's what I've got.
This is a known issue with the members mark pellets. Also, buy a nice Bluetooth or wireless thermometer so you can monitor the ambient temp inside the grill as the probe mounted to the side is completely unreliable.

My Sams has one for $199

I should buy it just to resell of take to the hunting property!!!
That's $300 off

Back