Your Month in Review

Hi,

So, the "Your Month in Review" email is interesting, but I REALLY don't want Traeger tracking when I cook, how long I cook, or what temperature I cooked at. WTF is wrong with a company doing that?? How can I turn this invasion of my privacy off?? I don't want to just stop the emails, I want to stop Traeger from having this information!!

Thanks,

ThorPan
I said it before in an earlier thread when I first got their email in March. . Creepy, intrusive BS. No sooner did I get their email than I started getting emails from "Cooking Professionally". Guess where they are located: Draper Utah. Practically in Traeger's backyard. You can bet they are selling our information. Spammed it.

I said it before in an earlier thread when I first got their email in March. . Creepy, intrusive BS. No sooner did I get their email than I started getting emails from "Cooking Professionally". Guess where they are located: Draper Utah. Practically in Traeger's backyard. You can bet they are selling our information. Spammed it.
Ahh, so that's where that sub came from! I have to admit, it's the only spam sub that I actually like, there have been some good recipes.

I have many iOT systems at home, water, power, solar, sprinklers, water heater and they all are cloud based. These reports are becoming a thing for sure, and it is creepy.

I personally haven't been getting any of the spam you're getting that I can attribute to Traeger selling my email address. Perhaps there was an option to opt out of that sort of thing when you registered your grill. Either way, the spam and the "Your Month in Review" email you get probably aren't related. Traeger had your email address before "Your Month in Review" emails started showing up, and could have sold it at any time.

Back