Wire Brush

I run mine through the dishwasher on heavy duty wash cycle. Work great.

I use a wire brush with my cordless drill. Use in on both the Traeger and gas grill. Very satisfied.

Hey guys! What’s everyone using to clean their grill grates? I’ve owned a ton of different products but never found anything perfect. Any ideas?? Thanks everyone! Cheers 🍻
I spray my crates wit’s PAM before grilling. When the grill is cooled down just rub it with paper towels.

I just use those green scotch pads. Cut them into 3 pieces a sheet and they last a few months. Cheap & easy.

Do you use any cleaning agent (I use diluted Pine-Sol with my wire brush) or just hot water?

So far just hot water... but I have Traeger natural cleaner and Simple Green BBQ cleaner

Hey guys! What’s everyone using to clean their grill grates? I’ve owned a ton of different products but never found anything perfect. Any ideas?? Thanks everyone! Cheers 🍻
Guess it what you mean by cleaning??

"Daily use" i use a wood scraper after it warmed up to loosen up anything that may be left on the grill from the previous cook..

for the bi-monthly "deep clean" when I also vacuum up the ash, change the grease pot and drip tray. I use a clothing steamer to clean the grill.

scrap off the bigger chunks of leftover if possible. and then use the steamer to moisten and heat the leftovers while gently rubbing the grill with a scotch bite pad... the grill stays "like new" every time.

Back