Wife?

Sloppysalmon219

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Who let's their wife your their Grills and smokers?... at my home wife uses stove and I'm the outside cook.

Today wife surprised me and I pulled up and she's using the ironwood 885 to make pizza... kinda caught me off guard but also hot at the same time lol...

Attachments

• 20220416_155753.jpg
    20220416_155753.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 140
My wife wouldn’t know where to flip it on…..not sure she’d 100% know where to put the protein

I will start by saying I love my wife dearly but her cooking skills are minimal at best. She has seen my Traeger and my Weber gas grill but I am not sure she would know how to light them. If the front panel doesn’t have options such as “auto defrost”, “cooking timer”, “power level” and “popcorn mode” the unit will do her no good!

I will start by saying I love my wife dearly but her cooking skills are minimal at best.
We married sisters!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is a great cook. In the kitchen.

I used to travel a lot and one time she called and asked how to turn on the gas grill because she wanted to cook steaks. She put them on and went inside. About an hour later she remembered the steaks!

I think the family had take out that night and not sure she’s cooked outside since then!

The wife never been into grill as many mentioned, she prefers cooking inside but I usually do most of the cooking both inside or out. Hopefully she will show interest one day.

Back