Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!

New guy from from south FL like to say hello. New owner of 650 and here to learn

Thanks for having me.

Lou

Greetings from SC! I'm new to the pellet smoker/grill world. I bought my first one about a month ago (Pro 22) to see if I'd like it, and it sunk its hooks in me. Wish I had done it sooner. I was using a BGE for the past decade. Looking to learn from others, especially recipe inspiration.

Hi from across the pond here in the UK. Been curing and smoking food for many years most recently on a Bradley Smoker then branched out in to pellet grill use a couple of years ago with a Traeger Pro575 which I absolutely love. Recently purchased a new generation Ironwood and wow.... just wow! :) Both are great grills but the double insulation and Super Smoke of the Ironwood takes grilling to an even higher level, the only backward step seems to be the reliability of the WiFi connection on the Ironwood as opposed to the Pro575 but I am working on that!

Great forum.

New Traeger Pro22 being picked up tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it but it may be a few weeks before I can.

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Hello from Oklahoma City! I am fairly new to pellet grills. I have had a Traeger Ranger for a few years and have just recently obtained the Pro 780! I am loving the size of the 780!

Hello from Oklahoma City! I am fairly new to pellet grills. I have had a Traeger Ranger for a few years and have just recently obtained the Pro 780! I am loving the size of the 780!

Welcome @MyMonkey 🍻 Be sure to check out our What's cooking thread!

What’s up guys my name is jose and I just received my first Traeger for Father’s Day, early present, I got the 780 pro, I had a pit boss for almost 5 years I wasn’t to fond of pellet grill so disnt want to pay 1000 for a Traeger, so I bought a pit boss from a coworker for 150 and we used it almost daily. So I’m excited to start using my new Traeger and get info and tips from yall guys, I’m from Texas, San Antonio area

I just cooked my first meal on my new Ironwood. A smoked pork tenderloin. It was delicious. I'm coming from a TEC infrared grill, which gets crazy hot. I love it but my wife doesn't like the char that is unavoidable on that thing.

My concern with the Traeger is that the displayed temperature was 50 degrees hotter than what I selected. I haven't tried using a 3rd party thermometer yet. Is this normal? I had 200 selected and the display was 250. I was using Super Smoke.

Back