Traeger Upgrades/Enhancements

Thanks, it’s just PT decking that I had hanging around. The dimensions are 27” x 14 3/4”.

I added the front shelf and use it on every cook. I also have a cover on it every time it's not in use, I wouldn't say this is an upgrade but hope this will extending some of its exterior life.

I'd like to add a lower shelf similar to Howack's picture, looks good.

With the recent WiFi or controller issues lately has anyone upgraded to the PID controllers over the D2? I'm wondering if I call in to CS they would send a new one. Sounds pretty cool that if it gets jammed it can run in reverse to clear the auger.

I added the front shelf and use it on every cook. I also have a cover on it every time it's not in use, I wouldn't say this is an upgrade but hope this will extending some of its exterior life.

I'd like to add a lower shelf similar to Howack's picture, looks good.

With the recent WiFi or controller issues lately has anyone upgraded to the PID controllers over the D2? I'm wondering if I call in to CS they would send a new one. Sounds pretty cool that if it gets jammed it can run in reverse to clear the auger.

Traeger has a PID controller?

Traeger has a PID controller?

I'm sorry Mikey, I'm not sure. I thought I read that on a Facebook Traeger group post but can't seem to find that now. It made it sound like the upgrade and was wondering the same thing.

I'm sorry Mikey, I'm not sure. I thought I read that on a Facebook Traeger group post but can't seem to find that now. It made it sound like the upgrade and was wondering the same thing.
I think there are 3rd party PID controllers out there that you can retrofit into a Traeger.

Back