Traeger Ridgeline 572 - anyone got one?

Konuku

Reaction score
My mom just picked one of these up from Costco for a "deal" ($530.00 + tax). She thought she had bought a Pro 22 but then realized it was the Ridgeland when she brought it home.

It seems like it was an edition they created just for QVC and are probably now trying to get rid of it. Does anyone have one here? If so, any thoughts? It has mixed reviews on their site. Cheers!

My mom just picked one of these up from Costco for a "deal" ($530.00 + tax). She thought she had bought a Pro 22 but then realized it was the Ridgeland when she brought it home.

It seems like it was an edition they created just for QVC and are probably now trying to get rid of it. Does anyone have one here? If so, any thoughts? It has mixed reviews on their site. Cheers!
It’s basically old stock pro 22 like you said. Painted the lid red. It will work just fine, but is 5 year old technology at best. Has ac motor vs dc motor. Knob dial controller with wide incremental changes. No WiFi or fancy new options I don’t believe. It’s your basic Traeger from 5 years ago. Unless something has changed.

Back