Traeger Day 2021

Timmy

BBQ FEAST MASTER #traegergameday Wins 2022/2024
Staff member
Media
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780, Bronson 20 , Char grill gasser, Char griller modified offset, Blackstone 3 burner griddle
Last edited:
You go Timmy!!
make it one of your FEAST days
GM, all you gotta do is stand in your "kitchen" with food
Me, I don't have a social media account to post any hashtag to... plus, no way they pick a guy with a 575, not enough room to cook the feast they are looking for.

OH, and BTW, don't cheat, they are tracking your grill to see if you really used it, even to 'sear' something. Use your gasser once and you don't win.

Hmmmm, I’m thinkin beef jerky, a brisket n burnt ends, maybe a chicken , of course a couple racks of baby backs, cheesy potatoes (maybe if I can find a good recipe), or Mac n cheese, corn bread, baked beans, maybe corn on the cob or roasted veggie medley. Hmmmmm

Hmmmm, I’m thinkin beef jerky, a brisket n burnt ends, maybe a chicken , of course a couple racks of baby backs, cheesy potatoes (maybe if I can find a good recipe), or Mac n cheese, corn bread, baked beans, maybe corn on the cob or roasted veggie medley. Hmmmmm
Oh dang! Maybe pastrami!

May 15 2021, I believe you have to have your “cheers” submitted by May 2nd.to qualify for prizes.

Last edited:
cheesy potatoes (maybe if I can find a good recipe),
Potato Cheese Casserole

Ingredients:

1 can cream of chicken soup

3/4 cups milk

2 cups cheddar cheese shredded

6 medium potatoes thinly sliced

2 tablespoons onion finely chopped

1 1/2 teaspoons Salt

1 dash pepper

1 tablespoon Butter

1/2 teaspoon parsley minced

Directions:

Combine chicken soup, milk, 1 cup cheese, sliced potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.

Pour into shallow 2 quart casserole dish; dot with butter.

Sprinkle remaining cheese and parsley over top.

place casserole dish on cookie sheet and bake at 350∞F for 1 hour 15 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.

I usually use more cheese and more butter, and about 1/4 cup diced onion. Careful with the onion...to much overpowers it.

Back