Thermopro products

PriceMP5

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Ironwood 650
I recently had an offer to become a brand ambassador for thermopro products and was wondering if anyone has used any of their equipment. If you have I would love to hear an honest review as I wait to make a decision since I am not very familiar with their products (I usually use thermoworks). Thanks in advance

I'd agree with traeger860...

I have a ThermoPro bluetooth 300ft range 4-probe thermometer and while it is accurate enough, the range was substantially less due to walls and other hindrances. I do continue to use it for things I do in my air fryer or oven when I know I'll be closer by. For all my Traeger cooks, I use an Inkbird wi-fi setup that I can monitor from anywhere - it wasn't much more expensive.

At the end of the day - it's a decent product for a decent price IMHO, but I prefer the Inkbird...and perhaps at some point a Fireboard :)

I have a tp20, it works fine for what it is, I usually use it on my offset smoker and stay close by as it has its own receiver.

They sent me their TP27 unit to use/review and it has been solid so far, temps have been within 5 degrees of my thermapen mk4 so far. Can’t say I would use/trust it when cooking a nice steak, but for longer cooks I think it is a good tool to have so far. I’ll post my promo codes later if anyone is interested in any of their products

Back