Shutting Off Recipe Cooking

Tcat177

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 576
I have had an issue a couple of times where I somehow while cooking and manually setting temp and time, I activated the feature that follows the settings of a recipe.
I could not find anyway to stop it, short of shutting down and restarting?
I am thinking there has to be a way to disable that feature or stop it??

I have had an issue a couple of times where I somehow while cooking and manually setting temp and time, I activated the feature that follows the settings of a recipe.
I could not find anyway to stop it, short of shutting down and restarting?
I am thinking there has to be a way to disable that feature or stop it??
You have to click several times in order to activate the cook cycles. Just don’t. Not sure how you confused the two. One is just setting a timer and or target temp the other requires picking a protein and such. Don’t do the later.

You have to click several times in order to activate the cook cycles. Just don’t. Not sure how you confused the two. One is just setting a timer and or target temp the other requires picking a protein and such. Don’t do the later.
I am not sure "how" I clicked on the recipe to start the cycle, possibly pocket dialed it, regardless of that, my questions is. Is there a way to shut that off once it is activated? Just don't do it, is not helpful. Thanks for your reply.

I am not sure "how" I clicked on the recipe to start the cycle, possibly pocket dialed it, regardless of that, my questions is. Is there a way to shut that off once it is activated? Just don't do it, is not helpful. Thanks for your reply.
Never used them personally but you literally have to click multiple times in the recipe area to activate it. That said, I just went down that hole and it looks like there is a delate button that might dump the program. (Not home or near a grill so…) Maybe, you should play with it at your convenience and figure it out. That way you'd be confident in your approach.
That‘s some serous butt dialing right there. Not sure you should have a phone if there’s anything important you could do with it. 😜

Back