Portable battery power for the Ranger

When plugged into a wall, yes. But when running off of a battery powered inverter, no. This is because the battery unit is not connected to, or "referenced" to earth ground. You are isolated in this case.

Nice. It looks like EcoFlow River does not accept a 3 prong grounded AC plug, so you will need an adapter.
Just checked with EcoFlow and it turns out that the River does accept a 3 prong AC plug but the ground hole is just a blank.

Cabin camping in the Adirondacks this weekend. Brought up the Ranger and my Jackery. 5-hour rib cook left the Jackery at 85%. Works perfectly. This was my 3rd cook this weekend. Total battery usage was just under 25% total battery capacity.

I do all my Traeger cooks with my Jackery as well to avoid any power glitches. The Traeger manuals say that they have to grounded. The Jackerys are just a battery + inverter combo and they are not grounded, but my Pro 575 works fine.

Cabin camping in the Adirondacks this weekend. Brought up the Ranger and my Jackery. 5-hour rib cook left the Jackery at 85%. Works perfectly. This was my 3rd cook this weekend. Total battery usage was just under 25% total battery capacity.
Which jackery are you using?

Back