Paint lil Tex

Rgrill

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Lil tex
I have changed all components of my old lil Tex and would like to give a coat of paint. I was thinking high temp spray can after a sanding and primer. I am open to suggestions if this is the best way to do this.

Also all of steel inside pieces are rust covered. Again any help from the experience out there would be great.

As all can see I have not posted anything anywhere before so if I post in wrong place or incorrect just let me know.

The only issue I see with primer is it should be high temp also. If not it may burn or peel when it gets real hot. High temp paint on the outside is just fine. As far as the inside ,you might want to just clean the rust off as best you can and then season it as you would cast iron.

Just used blue sanding cloth then Rustolium high temp Primer and then high temp satin Black

I have changed all components of my old lil Tex and would like to give a coat of paint. I was thinking high temp spray can after a sanding and primer. I am open to suggestions if this is the best way to do this.
I had mine powder coated for a hundred and it lasted several years now. Also I learned that if you wipe down with pledge it keeps a wax coat on the grill.

Pledge sounds like a good Idea.. I was using paste car wax

My Bronson 20 manual says to use car past wax.

Latest Discussions

Back