New Model for 2023?

my2sons8791

Reaction score
Grill
Texas Elite
I'm hearing there is a new model being planned for 2023, maybe a slightly cheaper version of the Timberline XL. Anyone hearing anything similar?

No I haven’t heard anything. Interesting to see if it happens and what they do to make it cheaper.

It is interesting that Traeger designs custom models to be sold by Costco at specific price points. I wonder if some of those models might enter the normal outlets. If the economy does go into full recession, next year, many people will be looking for bargains.

It is interesting that Traeger designs custom models to be sold by Costco at specific price points. I wonder if some of those models might enter the normal outlets. If the economy does go into full recession, next year, many people will be looking for bargains.
It's pretty common for Costco to do this. This way Costco pricing on product doesn't mess up the rest of the market. I know Weber does this and they will change the gauge on the BBQ walls to hit a price point. Happens in other industries too.

Possibly a new Ironwood along the lines of the new timberline.

Back