LoCo Griddles

traeger860

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Traeger Ironwood 650, Weber Genesis, Anova Precision Cooker.
I’ve got a buddy that has one and loves it. He uses it a lot and hasn’t had any issues. I would get one if my Blackstone wasn’t so reliable.

Just realized that there are Series I and Series II models of each. Home Depot has both and has their Series I on sale. Lowes doesn't list if their models are Series I or II, but I'm guessing Series I from the pricing. Specs and pictures look very similar. Wonder what the real differences are.

Just realized that there are Series I and Series II models of each. Home Depot has both and has their Series I on sale. Lowes doesn't list if their models are Series I or II, but I'm guessing Series I from the pricing. Specs and pictures look very similar. Wonder what the real differences are.
Reached out to LoCo. Here are the differences between Series I and Series II in case anyone else wants the info:

The Series II has a larger grease tray, a redesigned burner assembly, and a hook for the power cord to wrap around.

Reached out to LoCo. Here are the differences between Series I and Series II in case anyone else wants the info:

The Series II has a larger grease tray, a redesigned burner assembly, and a hook for the power cord to wrap around.
Thanks. I was curious

I like the idea of the smart temp control. Let us know how it works out!

Arrived damaged. Looks like the carrier dropped the box several times. A lot of the parts were dented, scratched, and bent. Waiting on another shipment. Going to try picking up from the store this time.

Back