Ironwood 885 Drip Tray Warped?

Mine warped on my 885. It was pretty bad a resulted in grease pooling up between foil and tray and I was consistently getting grease fires. They replaced it and no problems since but if you call them don’t even mention a grease fire because they will say the warranty doesn’t cover damage due to grease fires

I have the same issue. I need to contact them. Everything else is amazing.
I have the same issue. I need to contact them. Everything else is amazing.
Check out this guy's custom made drip tray and heat shield. I just got mine in the mail today and very happy with the quality and construction. Very heavy duty!

Check out this guy. Highly recommend!
@Shawnbbqman

Check out this guy's custom made drip tray and heat shield. I just got mine in the mail today and very happy with the quality and construction. Very heavy duty!
I recommend it as well. I been using my since I received them and they have worked well. It's a good investment and well done by @Shawnbbqman

Installed mine today. Worked great in my Ironwood 885 for ribs today. I'm one happy camper!

1649042382479.png

1649042395994.png

On my Timberline the Drip Tray is bent in the middle causing the grease to move to the sides and then down into the trough in the front. if this is not the way it is supposed to be let me know and I will get a hold of TCS...
That is the way mine is.

Back