I feel like the IDIOT

Atos

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Traeger 572sq in
I've been reading quite a few posts about pellet smoke and how to get that smoky flavor. Many of you might be some kind of professional pellet smokers, and for quite a while I put you right up there with Jeremiah Johnson with the skills you have, and in particular, the "smoke ring".
Indeed I thought you all must be students of the Dalle Lama
1642533554607.png
. Seeing smoke coming out of the chimney, and spent hours staring at that chimney looking for that legendary "smoke ring". I wondered "do I need to practice yoga or meditation?". I even thought once about buying some gadget that would make the smoke come out in a ring shape so I might fit in with you professionals.

Today I googled "smoke ring".

Don't tell anyone.

lol.gif
drinkingdrunk.gif

Once you achieve true pellet smoke nirvana you will be able to move past the "smoke ring" and have the smoke actually spell out what you are cooking, sorta like an airplane smoke writer in the sky who spells out lovely messages to others down below.

Nothing better than setting back on the deck with a cold one and seeing the smoke from the chimney slowing forming the words, "Pulled Pork" before it slowly disperses into the sky above!

:cool:

Once you achieve true pellet smoke nirvana you will be able to move past the "smoke ring" and have the smoke actually spell out what you are cooking, sorta like an airplane smoke writer in the sky who spells out lovely messages to others down below.

Nothing better than setting back on the deck with a cold one and seeing the smoke from the chimney slowing forming the words, "Pulled Pork" before it slowly disperses into the sky above!

:cool:
Ah, yes, but those messages can only be read by others that have entered this nirvana. :LOL:

Question is: What are you guys really "smoking"...??

smokingjoint.gif

Back