GrillGrates

I do not own grill grates, at least not yet. I hope to rectify that soon. Grill Grates are on sale for Father's Day (15% discount) if you order directly from their web site.

Totally on board with GrillGrates on the Ranger. With it set for 450 the grates, griddle side up got to at least 550 since Ihad to pull my probe so as not to overheat it. The hamburger was perfect.

I just ordered Grillgrates for both my Traeger and my Kamado grill. I burned some Rib Eyes last night because they were a little too fatty and I ended up having a grease fire. I've read glowing reviews and seen some great looking steaks cooked on Grillgrates so I was willing to spend the money.

I do not own grill grates, at least not yet. I hope to rectify that soon. Grill Grates are on sale for Father's Day (15% discount) if you order directly from their web site.

Unfortunately, my purchase of Grill Grates will have to wait a while longer. The battery in my wife's cell phone failed. We had already replaced the battery once. Thus, it was time to buy a new phone. I get the new one and my wife gets my old one since she did not even use the capabilities of her old one. Thus, the timing was not right for purchasing the grates....maybe in a month or two.

Back