Grease bucket Pro575

CochonKing

Reaction score
Grill
Pro575
Hello all,

I have a Pro 575. Zero complaints with performance. I’ve got it dialed in and can get the smoke I want and finish with high temps if necessary. Everything it produces has been perfectly fine.

My problem is with the grease bucket. The dinky little metal peg they have on the grill is barely as large as the grease buckets handle. It pops off constantly and it’s driving me nuts. When I cover the grill and uncover it, it falls off. I’m good about emptying it but a couple times it wasn’t that full so I waited and sure enough I’d get a small grease stain on my concrete. Anyone else have issues with this? How to rectify and lengthen the hook so it doesn’t fall constantly?

Hello all,

I have a Pro 575. Zero complaints with performance. I’ve got it dialed in and can get the smoke I want and finish with high temps if necessary. Everything it produces has been perfectly fine.

My problem is with the grease bucket. The dinky little metal peg they have on the grill is barely as large as the grease buckets handle. It pops off constantly and it’s driving me nuts. When I cover the grill and uncover it, it falls off. I’m good about emptying it but a couple times it wasn’t that full so I waited and sure enough I’d get a small grease stain on my concrete. Anyone else have issues with this? How to rectify and lengthen the hook so it doesn’t fall constantly?

goodjob.gif

Back