First digit on controller isn't displaying...

Reecard

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 22 Bronze, Ducane Stainless 5 burner, 28" Blackstone
I have been on vacation for a week, just cranked up the Pro22 and the first digit is not displaying anything. I bought the grill toward the end of March of this year. Does it sound like the controller needs to be replaced? Seems to be working fine other than that.

Yep same happened to me only one section of the LED does not display instead of seeing a 0 i see a U, i have been using like this for 6 months now and its fine. I just use the app to set the temp after ignition.

I have been on vacation for a week, just cranked up the Pro22 and the first digit is not displaying anything. I bought the grill toward the end of March of this year. Does it sound like the controller needs to be replaced? Seems to be working fine other than that.
You should at least try to get CS to respond

I just use the app to set the temp after ignition.
The Pro 22 doesn't have that

I contacted CS yesterday and logged my issue. There was not much they could do until my cook was done so I have to call them back today so they can see what is exactly happening. I did double check the temp with my grate probe and it does seem to be working correctly. We will see what they say.

**Update**
Called CS again yesterday and talked to a very nice guy. We checked a few things and they are expediting me a new controller. Luckily for me the controller still functions since I have to do 2 pork butts this Friday. Very happy with the outcome.

Back