Did Traeger just got hacked in time for Memorial Weekend?

No idea when I received the updates. Do you know if there is some history or log file to find out? All I know is that the grill kept turning off when connected to WiFi, and after going through the procedure it seems to be working again.

What is the Firmware / Config Version presently shown in the App / WiFIRE Controller Display? Curious as to whether the updates installed, and with the procedure they ran you through, it got the controller working without issue via the May Updates, or if during the procedure they ran you through, they were able to revert back to the previous versions ...

What is the Firmware / Config Version presently shown in the App / WiFIRE Controller Display? Curious as to whether the updates installed, and with the procedure they ran you through, it got the controller working without issue via the May Updates, or if during the procedure they ran you through, they were able to revert back to the previous versions ...
Okay, got it! Thanks for clarifying. I turned on the grill about an hour ago and left it on idle. The software is still connecting and is showing me Firmware v 02.01.02 and Config Version 05.009.

I hope that helps.

Okay, got it! Thanks for clarifying. I turned on the grill about an hour ago and left it on idle. The software is still connecting and is showing me Firmware v 02.01.02 and Config Version 05.009.

I hope that helps.

So that looks like you have the May Updates installed for the Ironwood 885 - if you're not unexpectedly shutting down anymore, you should be "good" til the next round of updates release in 60+ days (at least) ... :)

So that looks like you have the May Updates installed for the Ironwood 885 - if you're not unexpectedly shutting down anymore, you should be "good" til the next round of updates release in 60+ days (at least) ... :)
Thanks for the encouraging words. That's almost half way through summer. Good think I still have my trusted charcoal Weber grill.

Back