Black stone Griddle

Leppie9

Reaction score
Grill
Pro 22
Love my Traeger for smoking, but was thinking about getting a black stone griddle to complement it. Use it for a better reverse sear on items as well as other things.
Anyone have one? Good purchase? Or just a waste of money?

I love mine, i havent used it for reverse sear yet. Its great for doing breakfast, you can cook everything at once. And we do burgers,brats, hotdogs, etc. Everyone likes it better than the gas grill.
3afe935c-e6a8-4090-b240-3aac88e64b48_1.589359215ebde592134079047704ec56.png

I found this one at Walmart on sale $150 a year ago. Its a 28" 3 burner. Most 28" are 2 burner.

I love my Traegers and my Big Green Eggs and I've been searing with a big ol' gasser, but my next purchase for the BBQ Palace will be one of these griddles. So many things to cook with that. Yum.

I have 2 of them. 17” with the side burner see’s most of the action. I also have the 28” combo with the 2 side burners.
12EE73BB-9A2F-4B06-A3FE-F57E621B9543.jpeg

I've got a 36" blackstone, it is great for searing meats and grilling vegetables...I highly recommend getting a metal lid like the one that @Timmy posted. The cooktop is constructed of steel, which will rust with humidity in the air. The black polyester covers that they sell don't do the best job at keeping moisture off the cooktop and if left in the open will pool rainwater, which leaks and rusts the cooktop. Highly recommend as an accompaniment to a Traeger!

Love my Traeger for smoking, but was thinking about getting a black stone griddle to complement it. Use it for a better reverse sear on items as well as other things.
Anyone have one? Good purchase? Or just a waste of money?
I absolutely love my Blackstone!! it is great for reverse searing, Love doing Breakfast on it. I think they are Awesome! Great addition to my Traeger.

I love mine, i havent used it for reverse sear yet. Its great for doing breakfast, you can cook everything at once. And we do burgers,brats, hotdogs, etc. Everyone likes it better than the gas grill.
View attachment 3982
I found this one at Walmart on sale $150 a year ago. Its a 28" 3 burner. Most 28" are 2 burner.
THE BEST Seared Tuna you will ever eat.

Back