App not working UK

RADDY1973

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Traeger D2 780 Pro
Was fine few days ago but now the app wont start i just get an error saying unable to connect to server, anyone else having this issue. Im on android in UK.

Update killed a few of us
I haven't tried to fix it by attempting an uninstall and reinstall

Follow the destructions here.....

Attachments

• 2.0.12_final to 2.0.8 rollback.pdf
    366.5 KB · Views: 39
Tried that but no joy.

You would need a 'complete uninstall' program and get rid of the folder it might leave behind, and do a REBOOT into system and clear cache partition...

You would need a 'complete uninstall' program and get rid of the folder it might leave behind, and do a REBOOT into system and clear cache partition...

You don't - have had this confirmed on various devices from 8 different users now. Follow the instructions I put up on friday and all will be fine.

mine works fine so i was just offering an option...

I hope you guys are contacting Traeger about this issue!!!!

Twice on friday night - they didn't believe me twice - see chat transcript in the folder ! At that point in time I had listed 4 different users, 4 different devices, showing exactly the same fault after updating to 2.0.12_final
They went on to tell me it was coincidence and that all four devices must have developed a hardware fault at exactly the same time - it was at this point I lost all faith in Traeger Customer Support !! ;-)

Twice on friday night - they didn't believe me twice - see chat transcript in the folder ! At that point in time I had listed 4 different users, 4 different devices, showing exactly the same fault after updating to 2.0.12_final
They went on to tell me it was coincidence and that all four devices must have developed a hardware fault at exactly the same time - it was at this point I lost all faith in Traeger Customer Support !! ;-)

I had emailed their app support through the app store. But I doubt that'll be looked at.
At this point I can't be bothered uninstalling the app, seeing as though I would then need to managed updates manually for all apps. I don't run a lot of apps on my phone, but still don't feel I should have to change the way my phone is set up to keep one app from updating

As of right now my app will open again, I did nothing but wait.
But it is showing my grill as offline. I am at work so I will need to wait till I get home to see if my grill power is still on. I usually just leave it in standby mode, so it's odd to be showing offline now. Settings still shows my db strength and pellet level is visible at 30%

Back