All I Want for Christmas is Custom Cook On My App Again

elmgrill

Reaction score
Grill
ironwood 650
Is this really that hard? Custom Cooks, or my own cooking recipes, was one of the reasons why I bought my Traeger!

I've only had the version of the app for the last year and a half since I got my Traeger, how was the old version different? I can't really picture much that the app would do that I would really need. Traeger probes are so far off I wouldn't depend on it to be interactive and start stop my cook time without me telling it when to do it.

I've only had the version of the app for the last year and a half since I got my Traeger, how was the old version different? I can't really picture much that the app would do that I would really need. Traeger probes are so far off I wouldn't depend on it to be interactive and start stop my cook time without me telling it when to do it.
That's probably the reason they stop the APP option... too many people complained they were eating undone meat

That's probably the reason they stop the APP option... too many people complained they were eating undone meat

Well, when your temp probes for both meat and pit suck, there ya go. :rolleyes:

I have 4 programs saved from the old days, brisket and pulled pork for example. I run these over night. So the program starts and super smokes for 3 hours at 180 then raises temp to 250 until internal temp is up to 205. I don't want to get up at 2am to change the temperature and Set a probe temperature. The app used to allow you to create, store, and send to the grill st will, like recipes do now.

Back