#traegergameday 2024

Timmy

BBQ FEAST MASTER #traegergameday Wins 2022/2024
Staff member
Media
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 780, Bronson 20 , Char grill gasser, Char griller modified offset, Blackstone 3 burner griddle
Well , I must be doing something right! I put an entry in on superbowl Sunday and won another ring!
IMG_6308.jpeg

I can’t upload the video and I didn’t get pictures. If someone can fix it for me and post it, that would be great.

Awesome Timmy

Well , I must be doing something right! I put an entry in on superbowl Sunday and won another ring! View attachment 22993
I can’t upload the video and I didn’t get pictures. If someone can fix it for me and post it, that would be great.

Congrats! That's awesome! Does it give you an error message when trying to upload the video?

Congrats! That's awesome! Does it give you an error message when trying to upload the video?
No, it says the video is to big.

Well , I must be doing something right! I put an entry in on superbowl Sunday and won another ring!
View attachment 22993

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, looks like the video is working now! That's a lot of food on there!!

Hey, looks like the video is working now! That's a lot of food on there!!
Haha, i edited it down with CapCut twice to get the size down, then it was small enough.🤣

Yep and it was all real good!😋

Congratulations @Timmy
Well deserved recognition!
Quite the feast on there, you make the most out of every inch of space available on your grill.

Congratulations @Timmy
Well deserved recognition!
Quite the feast on there, you make the most out of every inch of space available on your grill.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like your new Pimp racks paid off!!!

The Pimp racks are the best! Worth every penny.

You need to get them too Slimpicker! The racks for the Pro 575 are currently on sale.

You need to get them too Slimpicker! The racks for the Pro 575 are currently on sale.
Yeah they are, I just bought a front shelf to help with drippings when pulling shelves out, next will be the Pimp Racks as soon as i can

Congratulations Timmy. Well deserved recognition.

That was some feast you prepared. :love:

Last edited:

I just did... BOOOM, I'm pimpin baby

Here it is, got my ring on Friday. I’m so stoked to have 2! It’s unreal to me to have one let alone 2. I’m really honored!
IMG_6394.jpeg
IMG_6399.jpeg
IMG_6438.png

Last edited:
Back