Traeger identification help

Baston80053

Media
Reaction score
I picked up this Traeger pellet grill and the model # is worn off. Any help in identification would be greatly appreciated.
Also, she won't power up. I checked the fuse, still good. Any other common problems?

Attachments

• 20230130_114245.jpg
    20230130_114245.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 106
Make sure the power cord is pushed into the grill all the way. Sometimes that can come loose and cause power loss. If that's all good, try replacing the cord. If that still doesn't work, you may need to check other connections. Find a YouTube video for how to replace the controller. That will show you how to remove it and where the connections are.

My guess is a Lil Texas elite The reason for this is I have a BBQ 075.04. Some of the differences are on the 075 the tank/ grill is longer, the Traeger logo is stamped in the lid, and the lid is bronze, and there are no probe sockets in the controller. The only problem you might have is if you have to replace parts, is to get the part number off your original. Probably everything would interchange except the auger length. Good luck on your rebuild, it should make a great smoker / grill after a little elbow grease.

Back