Help! Pro series 22 Need to replace controller due to power line damage - Unable to contact customer support

SamB

Reaction score
Grill
Pro series 22
Final Update: About a week later, after it arrived, I was able to install the new controller. I had some initial issues with the motor - which resolved itself after disconnecting everything and reconnecting it. My grill is not back to working as intended.

Update: The following day on the 23rd I attempted contacting support for the 5th time and had a wait time of 15-20 minutes instead of 3+ hours. The customer support rep spoke English this time as a bonus. He took my information, grill serial number and issued a replacement part on the warranty, which arrived July 3rd. I intend on installing it within the next few days weather permitting.

I have tried several times to contact someone to help me get a replacement controller for my pro series 22 grill that has suffered power line damage. I have tried the callback feature three times, tried waiting for several hours (to ultimately get disconnected), and now I am getting "call cannot be completed as dialed" from the 1-800 number on the website.

Could someone send me some valid contact information on how to order/acquire the replacement parts I need before I decide never to buy another Traeger product? I have had a very expensive and inoperable grill since Mid-March (three months).

Last edited:
Traeger Support opens at 7AM Mountain Time, so if you call at/near that time, the callback option usually works within 1-2 hours (recommend having them call back your cell and keep it with you to answer that call) ... beyond that, their email addresses are [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] ... the first two listed (info and service) have been returning AutoResponse messages of "unmonitored" email address, while the SCS address is one they use to reply to less than satisified customer reviews via their website (unknown if that address is actively being monitored) ...

Beyond that, a local Traeger dealer who is provides service should be able to get you the parts ...

Back