New user question

Bullhalsey88

Reaction score
Grill
Traeger PRO 780
Hello everyone! I am new here, I have a PRO 780 that I've had for a few years. Last week I learned that my auger motor was bad, so I ordered one from Traeger. I have everything taken apart to install the new motor, but there is one wire that is on the back of my control panel that I have NO clue what it connects into. I am going to post a few pics, If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I have gotten NOWHERE with Traeger customer support. Thank you so much in advance.
traeger 1.jpg
trager 2.jpg

Hello everyone! I am new here, I have a PRO 780 that I've had for a few years. Last week I learned that my auger motor was bad, so I ordered one from Traeger. I have everything taken apart to install the new motor, but there is one wire that is on the back of my control panel that I have NO clue what it connects into. I am going to post a few pics, If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I have gotten NOWHERE with Traeger customer support. Thank you so much in advance.View attachment 24661View attachment 24662
I’m sorry I don’t have a clue but I do have a 780 pro as well so I’m paying attention. Hopefully you’ll get it and save us others the problem, thanks!

Welcome to the Forum!

There are also a number of YouTube videos that show how to replace various parts in Traeger grills. Hopefully, you can find one on replacing the auger motor on your grill.

Back