primeone

Administrator
Staff member
Media
Reaction score
Grill
2023 Ironwood-L
meat-church-pellets.png

Traeger announced the the first edition of their limited-edition premium pellet blends, and kicking things off in style with new Meat Church x Traeger Hardwood Pellets. Founder of Meat Church BBQ, brisket aficionado, and great friend of Traeger, Matt Pittman, helped us develop this unique blend. Having grown up between Alabama and Texas, it’s no surprise that his blend combines the Hickory used for cooking hog in the Deep South with the Oak preferred by Texas pitmasters. The result is bold, assertive smoke flavor that makes every dish praise-worthy.

More information can be found here:

They managed to charge you more and give you less. I’ll pass on this because they are Traeger pellets

I think I'll just buy a bag of Bear Mount Oak and Hickory......then just mix myself. 40 pounds of better pellet for $18.

Sure is. And now I feel dumb for buying these buckets and Gamma2 lids. o_O
You shouldn’t feel dumb. You are dumb. Thanks Traeger.

Should you want you can send me those buckets and lids. I'll take on your burden of dumbness as a show of board solidarity

I picked up a few bags at my local Academy store yesterday. I'll give them a shot once I finish burning through the rest of these Bear Mountain pellets.

I have recently decided to go with B&B Championship blend for all my Traegering since 40# only cost $14.99 at Academy and Buc-ee's. I use the Bear Mountain Hickory or B&B Mesquite when I want more smoke flavor for pork or beef. That's makes things pretty cost effective for me.

1630623261482.png

I have recently decided to go with B&B Championship blend for all my Traegering since 40# only cost $14.99 at Academy and Buc-ee's. I use the Bear Mountain Hickory or B&B Mesquite when I want more smoke flavor for pork or beef. That's makes things pretty cost effective for me.

View attachment 7037
I saw this brand when I was at Academy and was wondering how they were. I’ll have to try them sometime.

Back