Clean out vac

Sloppysalmon219

Media
Reaction score
Grill
Pro 575
Guys as a newbie here... I just want to know what vac u guys recommend just for ash. I really don't want to use my wall shop vac... u think a little battery power one will do?

I use my shop vac. Lots of folks here use a stinger

I just happened to have a small shop vac I have now dedicated. I don't use it for anything else because no matter who I clean it it now blows ash dust out every time I kick it on. I would just go out and get a cheap one and dedicate it to the traeger

I just happened to have a small shop vac I have now dedicated. I don't use it for anything else because no matter who I clean it it now blows ash dust out every time I kick it on. I would just go out and get a cheap one and dedicate it to the traeger

This is exactly my story. Ash dust and all.

This is exactly my story. Ash dust and all.
First time I used the shop vac indoors after cleaning out the grill ash went everywhere :-(
I need a dedicate option for sure

First time I used the shop vac indoors after cleaning out the grill ash went everywhere :-(
I need a dedicate option for sure
I have a covered prep cart next to my grills and I just leave the old vac on one of the shelfs so it's easy to get to when I am cleaning, and it stays outside where it belongs!

It took me about 10 times of using it but I think I finally remember to stay clear of the "exhaust" when I turn that sucker on!

I have a really nice vac in the garage but I did not want ash in it. Also didnt want to burn the house down. So looking to get a dedicated one

Bucket Head from Home Depot. Works on any 3-5 gallon bucket.

I got mine from Lowes, just a different color bucket. I only use it for the Traeger, and it fits under the pellet box and the Traeger cover hides everything from site

Bucket Head vac and Homer Bucket for me. Used only for the Traeger. The filter bags are real easy to find on line

Back