App issues for an Android device

JWF

Reaction score
Grill
PRO 575
I am very happy with my new Traeger Pro 575 except for one reason that I chose it. My Samsung S8 cell device will not connect to the Traeger app which prevents me in using the Wifire functions. My cell device works great, and this is the first app that I have not been able to download including RecTeq and Weber. Traeger help desk has made attempts then elevated my issue to a special team after admitting they have other unhappy customers with the same issue. My operating system is as needed, and I am not finding any warnings of an issue like "Not Compatible With" now or before my purchase. Many apologies have been provided but no results in solving this problem. Any suggestions or help is appreciated as I am feeling very mislead in my good faith purchase and out of pocket for an expense that does not work as promoted.

Thank you for your suggestion and help Slimpicker! Your suggestion worked and I now have the Traeger app installed. Very much appreciated and something Treager CS must not be aware of.

Back